Sautéed Garlic Zucchini & Eggs
(Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Keto Friendly, Paleo)
1-2 whole zucchini, chopped
1 clove of garlic, minced (or more if you love garlic)
1 tsp coconut oil or ghee
Sea Salt, to taste
1. Put a wok (or large frying pan) on low-medium heat.
2. Add coconut oil or ghee.
3. While pan is heating up, chop Zucchini & mince garlic
4. When the pan is warm, add garlic and sauté for 1 min.
5. Add zucchini and sauté for 3-5 minutes, or until desired firmness.
6. Add sea salt & pepper, according to your taste preference.
7. Drain the water/fluid from the pan. Place zucchini on a plate.
8. On an already heated pan, scramble eggs or cook sunnyside up.
9. Place eggs on the plate with zucchini. Serve with avocado.
If you have any questions about this recipe or our customized meals plans contact Colleen today at email@example.com or 204-952-7982.