Almond Chia Cookies
(Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Grain Free, Refined Sugar-Free)
1 1⁄2 cups almond flour
1 Tbsp chia seeds
1⁄4 tsp sea salt
1⁄4 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp cinnamon
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1 1⁄4 tsp vanilla extract
1⁄4 tsp almond extract
1⁄4 cups date syrup (or soaked in hot water and blended medjool dates).
Optional add-ins: 1-2 Tbsp sesame seeds, and/or handful unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Preheat Oven to 325F
- Mix the dry ingredients (first 5 on list)
- Mix the wet ingredients (remaining ingredients)
- Gradually mix the dry into the wet ingredients.
- Roll into small balls
- Place on baking pan lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 15 mins at 325F.
Recipe Credit: Samantha Bosewell, Something Gorgeous Mamas
If you have any questions about this recipe or our customized meals plans contact Colleen today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-952-7982.