about winnipeg nutritions team
Sara is the owner of Winnipeg Nutrition. She practices Functional Medicine as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist. Her passion is to see people reach their full potential by using diet, exercise, lifestyle changes and specific nutrition to create health.
Sara specializes in adrenal fatigue, hormone correction, thyroid disorders and digestive disorders / food allergies.
- Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- Renai Sante Institute of Integrated Medicine
- Functional Medicine University
- American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine
- Brimhall Certified Nutritionist
- Level 1 Certified Bach Flowers
- BodyTalk Provider
Colleen specializes in preventative nutrition, sports nutrition, meal planning and digestive disorders / food allergies.
- Alive Academy
- University of Calgary
- University of Manitoba
- Lean Eating by Precision Nutrition
Samantha loves to help women optimally nourish their bodies throughout all stages of pregnancy, and postpartum. She is passionate about sharing with them how to use their diet for a thriving pregnancy and to ease common pregnancy symptoms, prepare their body for labor, and support themselves postpartum.
- Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Moms Into Fitness
- Pre and Post Natal Fitness Specialist
- Pre and Post Natal Nutrition Specialist